Day 14 - Pause and Prepare / Week 2
TODAY'S SHIFT FROM FAT TO THIN THINKING:
I acknowledge the distance I have come and look forward to continuing my learning journey.
Welcome to Your Thin Thinking Practice Day 14
ANOTHER WEEK ACCOMPLISHED!
Can you believe you have completed your second week of practicing the skills of weight mastery? I am proud of you for taking the time to invest in yourself, your health, and to become more masterful in this very important area of your life. Take a moment to let that accomplishment sink in.
It’s so easy to brush aside the hard work that you have done and say, “I could do better.” You might even have had thoughts like:
- “I am not doing it right”
- “I am not keeping up”
- “I haven’t started exercising yet!”
Instead of letting your Inner Critic reflect on negatives, I invite you to take this time to look at how far you have come, what you have learned, and yes—what needs more practice.
Good for you! You are shifting, no matter what your Inner Critic or Inner Rebel have to say! Grab your Inner Coach and let’s get ready for this next week.
Today's Shift From Fat To Thin Thinking: I acknowledge the distance I have come and look forward to continuing my learning journey.
Rita's Coaching: Week 2 Planning Huddle
- Your weight and what might be happening on the scale
- Coaching on what is a challenge for many--social eating
- Get rid of any trigger foods that have come into your environment.
- Make sure you are stocked up on healthy meal ingredients and snack choices.
- Remind your supporters to keep supporting you (including yourself!
Mastery Tip: If the scale is stuck or seems to be bobbing up and down a bit, relax and remember that during the first few weeks, your body is adjusting to water weight released. The scale will calm down and reflect a more accurate picture in a couple more weeks.
Have an amazing and masterful week!